The Delaware County Historical Society each year publishes an Annual Report to our members, contributors, and the community. The Annual Report presents highlights of the Society’s activities in pursuit of its mission:
To promote and sustain interest in the history of Delaware County, Ohio, through historic preservation and education.
The 2017-2018 Annual Report includes:
- Letter From the President
- 2017-2018 Financial Summary
- Overview of who we are and what we do – “Bringing History to Life”
- We Collect and Preserve
- Our Volunteers
- Our Members
- We Generate Community Interest in History
- Sustainability Campaign – Your Gift Sustains Us!
- Programs throughout the year
- From the Executive Director
You may obtain a copy of the latest Annual Report
at the Society’s offices
or you may download it by clicking on the cover image.
The Delaware County Historical Society is a nonprofit institution. It receives monetary support from the community for its facilities and collections and for its educational and historic preservation efforts. It is through the financial gifts of our members, the Delaware County community, and philanthropic organizations that the society can continue to preserve and promote our rich Delaware County heritage.